Since it's not Valentines day anymore, the price is no longer $50. Feel free to order a commission in the same style if you want though!
>>This is a listing for digital art! There is no physical product. I will deliver a hi-resolution JPG or PNG upon completion of the piece, via Google Drive!
>>Current Turnaround: 1-7 days each drawing, could be faster if our communications go well!
Valentines Day is coming up soon, and what better way to celebrate than to get a drawing done of two loved ones?! Or maybe just platonic friend stuff, cuz y'know romantic love isn't the only valid relationship!
So, this Valentines day I'd like to improve on my digital art by drawing lots of character interaction and quick cartoony stuff! Choose two people (whether they're characters, or real people!), and let me know how you'd like them to interact! I'll cartoonify them and draw 'em in my style of digital art.
I WILL DRAW: Real people, self-inserts, OC's, fanart, romance, platonic broship, you and your anime waifus and husbandos, LGBTQ+...any pairing really! Or threesome, or more!
NSFW okay for fictional characters! I can draw saucy stuff of self-inserts! Absolutely no NSFW of real people without their consent!
If I cannot draw the subject (rare situation), I'll let you know.
- Order the listing, and message me with you'd like for me to draw at email@example.com. Send reference pictures so I know who to draw! Let me know if you want the default heart background or something else that's simple.
- I'll discuss and confirm the idea with you.
- I'll sketch a mock-up of the pose, and send that to you for confirmation. Please let me know any and all changes/adjustments you'd like at this stage!!!
- Once you've okayed the sketch, I'll get to inking and coloring.
- I'll send you a preview of the finished drawing! Please let me know if you have any small adjustments you'd like (like adding freckles, changing hair or eye color, etc.)
- Once you've okayed the final drawing, I'll send you a link to the final large drawing via Google Drive!
- I cannot do any large revisions or changes (like changing the pose or characters) after the sketch phase! Please make sure that's what you want before we go forward! I'll be happy to work with you on small changes!
I draw everything with Clip Studio Paint! The final product will be flat colored with some light cel-shading! The examples I've listed on this listing are from last year, so things may not have the exact same stylization.